Bad weather or the threat of bad weather may make it necessary to dismiss school early.
The public should know that:
- The district will use the emergency alert phone system to notify parents/guardians
of the early dismissal.
- School buses will run their regular routes.
- Students will be under adult supervision until the buses leave for home or until students
are picked up by their parents or guardians.
What Parents Should Do
If you believe schools will be closed you should:
- LISTEN for a phone call from the district's telephone alert system.
- LISTEN to local television stations for updates. A list of those
stations is provided at the bottom of this page.
- KEEP your child's emergency information up-to-date at the school.