Healthy Learners is available to transport your child to medical appointments. They will provide transportation from home or school.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please call Healthy Learners at 843-774-1907 or visit them at
to complete a consent form.
Protocols for Athletic Facilities for Fall Sporting Events
COVID-19 safety protocols for Fall sports can be found at the link below. Inside, you will find information regarding
tickets, concessions, seating capacity, masks, and other general information.
Athletic Event Safety Protocols.
School Operations Update
Return to Normal School Operations Transition Plan
This plan and dates to implement phases are subject to change due to health conditions and SC DHEC guidelines. Parents will be notified 5 days prior to any start of a new phase.
Phase One (Ongoing):
- Hybrid model with students attending Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday with schools phasing in normal routines as possible
- Virtual model continues for grades 4K-12
Phase Two (TBA):
- Hybrid model with all hybrid students attending Monday-Thursday (4 days per week) with normal routines as possible
- Virtual model continues for grades 4k-12
Phase Three (TBA):
- All hybrid students and virtual students attending Monday-Thursday (4 days per week) with normal routines as possible
- Virtual model limited to parent request only for grades 2-12
Phase Four (TBA):
- All students attending Monday-Friday (5 days per week) with normal routines as possible
- Virtual model limited to parent request only for grades 6-12 using the APEX system
Instructional Models for 2020-21
Our schools are posting information about the 'models' of education they will provide so that parents can more clearly understand
what will be expected of students, whether in face-to-face or at-home virtual classes.
School COVID-19 Safety Protocols
Each school has developed a protocol list that will be followed by students, staff and visitors. Please review those protocols below carefully.
In addition to those protocols and procedures, please find below a list of additional safety measures we have provided for the
schools. And while we can not 100% guarantee that we can keep any student from getting sick, we have done everything possible to
make the school environment as safe as we can.
- Daily and nightly cleaning will occur in all classes using products that deter COVID-19.
- Installation of all HVAC units with fresh air controls and static cleaning of air intakes has been completed.
- Social distancing at all times in the buildings and buses will be enforced.
- Provision of student masks, disinfectant wipes, student face shields, teacher face shields, sanitizer dispensers, student gloves,
digital no-touch thermometers, social distance signage, "mask when you move" rules and student desk shields or face shields in all classes
as well as similar measures on our buses has been delivered.
Please contact your school if you have any concerns or suggestions.
S.C. DHEC Guidance for School Reponse to COVID-19
Interim COVID-19 guidance for schools: Management of suspect and confirmed COVID-19 cases.
This guidance is intended for schools to plan their response to known or possible cases of COVID-19 as well as known contacts.
This is based on what is currently known about COVID-19 and will be updated as more information and guidance become available.
The entire document is available at the link below:
SCDHEC COVID Repsonse Guidance. (PDF Document Link)
COVID-19 In Schools: Frequently Asked Questions. (PDF Document Link)
Official School News
Please be advised that all official announcements regarding school matters are posted at school
websites and are sent to you through our ALERT system. Any school matters posted through social
media are not official or authorized by the school system and may be incorrect.
Free Breakfast and Lunch for all Students
Free breakfast and lunch for all students will be provided until December 31, 2020, per the USDA.
Free Breakfast and Lunch for Virtual Students
We will begin feeding our virtual students Monday through Thursday for the next few weeks. Lunch and breakfast may be picked up at the following sites and times
in the parking area at:
- Latta Arms at 11:00
- South Side Appartments at 11:30
- Henry St. Park at 12:00
- Oak Grove Fire Department at 11:15
- Sellers New Mount Zion Church at 12:00
Google Sports Codes for Athletes
Hello, Viking Athletes! Coaches have set up Google Classrooms for each school sport. There are workouts already posted on the fall sports sites. These workouts need to be completed, and when you finish the workout, you need to email your coach that you have completed the workout.
IMPORTANT NOTE - You MUST have a current physical before working out. Physical forms can be picked up from the office at either Latta High School or Latta Middle School. The physical form needs to be turned in to the Latta High School office.
If you have any questions, email Mrs. Bean or Mr. Iseman.
- Google Classroom Codes – Fall Sports
- Cheerleading – 5226lud
- Cross Country – jzayibh
- Football – Pe7ox4l
- Swimming – iwfvdxn
- Volleyball – ptumtc3
- Google Classroom Codes – Winter Sports
- Boys' Basketball – bf353rc
- Girls' Basketball – t3mp72d
- Google Classroom Codes – Spring Sports
- Baseball – d32rktr
- Golf – 2crcso
- Softball – x254c6h
- Track – bqmbubh